The Principal and Academy Committee of St Peter’s Catholic Academy are seeking to appoint two energetic, highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Support Assistants. (One Permanent post and one Temporary for 1 year initially)
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to promoting and further enhancing the Catholic ethos of our school.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who can demonstrate a thorough and up to date knowledge of teaching and learning.
- Have the ability to contribute to the planning and resources to meet the needs of individual children with additional needs.
- Be able to work effectively with colleagues and have good interpersonal skills.
- Have desire and commitment to build upon the school’s outstanding strengths.
- What we are offering:
- A caring, friendly and positive working atmosphere inspired by our strong Catholic ethos.
- Well behaved children who enjoy learning and are keen to succeed.
- Friendly and supportive staff, working together to provide the best education for the pupils.
- A clear commitment to continuing professional development.
Visits to the Academy are strongly recommended – please make an appointment with Mrs L Barnett (Academy Manager) email@example.com 01782 235040
To apply please email the school firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack
Closing date for applications – 27th September 2019
Shortlisting – 30th September 2019 (Successfully shortlisted candidates will be advised by email)
Interviews – 3rd October 2019