Administration Assistant – Level 3 – £16,160 – £16,856 (actual salary)
37 Hours per week – term time only
The Governors at St Peters Catholic Academy are looking to appoint a motivated, personable and competent Administration Assistant. The successful candidate will support the Academy Manager, parents and other colleagues to help create an effective, safe and purposeful learning environment.
Your main responsibilities will be to work with our Academy Manager, supporting the administration needs of pupils and staff. Experience in a school environment is essential.
The successful applicant will be competent with all Microsoft packages.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide administrative, and organisational services to the school
- Liaise with pupils, parents/carers
- Liaise with other staff and external agencies
- Analyse and evaluate data and information and run reports
- Undertake word-processing and IT based tasks including operation of relevant equipment
- Organise meetings and take notes
- Process forms, returns, etc., including those to outside agencies
- Contribute to the planning and development of administrative procedures and systems.
- Respond to reception and visitor enquiries
- Organise arrangements for school visits and events
- Assist with producing marketing and promotion material for the school
- Any other duties appropriate to the post.
St Peters can offer a friendly and caring working atmosphere with well-behaved and motivated children. Please contact the Academy Manager Sarah Caton for a recruitment pack and further details, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01782 235040.
Closing date Friday 7th May , 4pm
Interviews Friday 14th May 2021
The post will be offered on a Catholic Education Service Contract. St Peters are part of The Newman Catholic Collegiate. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to DBS disclosure.
The post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 – List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/