Please note that all enquires are confidential. You are entitled to free school meals, for your family, if you receive:
- Income Support;
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance;
- Income-based Employment Support Allowance
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but not if you also get Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income under £16,190; or
- if you are an asylum seeker supported by the National Asylum Support Service.
For more details you can:
- contact the school; or
- phone the Free School Meals Team on 01782 236813 (Minicom for the hearing impaired 01782 232331).
The free school meals claim form can be obtained from the school office.